Limited Time Offer: 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1!
On September 18th, ENRICH in China will be having a Special Sales Day for the Annual Funding Forum 2019.
Go and take a colleague with you for free! Register now!
All the information about this is available here: http://web.spi.pt/enrichchina/workshop02102019_offer/
Are you a researcher looking for cooperation with China? Or you are an entrepreneur considering expanding to China? No matter in academia or in business, no matter in what stage your project is, funding is the key to internationalisation! Come and join the unique ENRICH Annual Funding Forum, to explore the funding opportunities and other important aspects related to Europe-China collaboration. These interesting topics will be discussed:
- Public funding instruments, i.e. EU Framework Programmes, bilateral funding instruments
- Private funding opportunities, i.e. venture capital, investment bank
- Belt & Road Initiative and other market opportunities for Western companies
- Case studies both from academia and business
- IPR issue and trademarks in China
- Digital marketing in China
- Administration and project management of international projects
Our experts (non-exhaustive list)
- Alessio Petino, Senior Project Manger, Development Solutions
- Berry Bonenkamp, Senior Policy Office, Dutch Research Council (NWO)
- Liang Sun, CEO, Generate Bvba
- Isabelle Verbaeys, Head International Affairs, FWO
- Peter Pronk, Director, EU SME Centre
- David Higgitt, Academic Dean, Lancaster University College at Beijing Jiaotong University
- Giorgos Kiriakidis, President, European Materials Research Society
- Valentin de le Court, Partner, DALDEWOLF
- Sara Medina, Member of Board, Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação
- Faith Blakemore, International Project Manager, Steibeis 2i GmbH
- Daniel Koppelkamm, Founder and Managing partner, Convergence Partners AG
Become ENRICH member and get more than 50% discount on the price!
Agenda and registration on: http://web.spi.pt/enrichchina/workshop02102019/