ENRICH in China is going to organize the ENRICH in China Business and Innovation Networking Brunch Event: FinTech - How Technologies Empower the Financial Sector on October 11th, 2019 at 761 C-Space (Address: F6, No. 23, Huangsi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing).
Both European and Chinese stakeholders will join and discuss innovation, opportunities and challenges in FinTech sector. You may find in attachment the agenda.
For registration, please contact Ms. Xue Qian at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30th.
9.00 – 9.30 - Registration
9.30 – 9.45 Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Head of Xicheng Park Management Committee
- Tibor Bu?ek, Counsellor, Deputy Prime Minister's Office of Slovakia
9.45 – 10.15 - Innovation in EU and China
- ENRICH in China – Link EU Innovators to China, Richard Deng, Chief Representative of SPI China / ENRICH in China
- 761 C Space – Foster Innovation for the Future, Wenhuan Xia, Vice President, 761 C Space (Beijing) Technology Development Co., Ltd.
10.15 – 11:00 - Focus Session: FinTech
- Blockchain Tech. Application scenarios, James Xu, China-CEEC Blockchain Centre of Excellence
- AI Tech. Application scenarios, Global Fintech Development and Innovation. Xue Zhenghua, Deputy Dean, Institute of Fintech?Tsinghua University
- Supply Chain Finance Driven by Big Data, Eric Zhu, Senior Solution Manager, Tradeshift
11.10 – 11:30 - Open Discussion – Challenges and Opportunities, FinTech
- Policies and Regulations in Financial Sector
- Privacy Data Protection and Supervision
- Investment and International Cooperation
11.30 – 11:40 - Closing Remarks