The 3rd China (Jinan) New Growth Drivers International High-level Talents Innovation and Entrepreneurship Contest
This Competition aims to attract talents, entrepreneurs, professors, academicians, and nobel laureates.
For high level academicians and nobel laureates, if they have good projects which can be introduced to China and successfully docked in China, the local government will support them with funds up to 100 million RMB (about 13 million Euros).
International innovative and entrepreneurial Talents (teams) are warmly welcome to participate in the competition and are recommended to apply for projects in the following four fields: big data & new generation of information technology; intelligent manufacture & high-end equipment; Biological Pharmaceuticals and Health Care and Health Recuperation; and Efficient Ecological Agriculture. The winning projects will receive a business start-up funds provided by the Jinan Municipal Government and by the Venture Capital Fund.
Below are Awards and Policy Support:
In the preliminary competitions in the European division, there will be 1 first prize winner, 2 second prize winners and 3 third prize winners for each field of the four competition fields. The awards and prizes are as follows:
• The first prize winner will be awarded 30,000 RMB (with a certificate);
• The second prize winner will be awarded 20,000 RMB (with a certificate);
• The third prize winner will be awarded 10,000 RMB (with a certificate).
In the final competition, there will be 2 first prize winner, 4 second prize winners and 6 third prize winners for each field of the four competition fields. In addition, there will be other individual awards including one Best Popularity Award, one Best Investment Value Award, and one Best Technological Innovation Award. Awards will be given to 51 projects in total. The awards and prizes are as follows:
• The first prize winner will be awarded 50,000 RMB (with a trophy & a certificate);
• The second prize winner will be awarded 30,000 RMB (with a trophy & a certificate);
• The third prize winner will be awarded 20,000 RMB (with a trophy & a certificate);
Projects that win one of the 3 single awards will be provided with 10,000 RMB (with a trophy & a certificate)
Local Policy Support:
The winning projects that plan to settle and transfers to industry in one year in Jinan , will be immediately listed in the “5150” Talent Introduction Multiplication Plan of the City of Springs after being approved by experts, and will be offered corresponding funding support ( For entrepreneurial talents: three million RMB ( 400,000 Euros) if in Category A, two million RMB ( 265,000 Euros) if in Category B, and one million RMB ( 132,000 Euros) if in Category C; for entrepreneurial teams: five million RMB (662,000 Euros) if in Category A, three million RMB (400,000 Euros) if in Category B, and two million RMB (265,000 Euros) if in Category C.
The competition will provide a capital assistance for quality projects, and we will invite professional Chinese investment institutions and top Chinese investors to carry out a matchmaking with the quality projects.
A specific section for interpreting policies of key industry development and of serving Talents in Jinan will be set up on the competition website, and a number of events are to be held during the Jinan Final Competition, such as “a meet-and-greet with chairmen of the boards from listed companies”, “a meet-and-greet with returned entrepreneurs from overseas” and “a matchmaking with fund companies”, so as to provide guidance and services for contestants to start up a business and establish their projects.
Below are important deadlines:
1. Signing up (prior to June 8, 2020). Projects recommended by industry agents, investment institutions, universities and scientific research institutions as well as individuals (teams) can apply through the following website for signing up.
2. Preliminary Review (prior to July 15, 2020). Technological specialists, experts at venture capital institutions, well-known corporate executives and government representatives are invited to form a review group to carry out a blind review on the projects that have signed up and passed the qualification check to determine the short-listed ones.
3. Preliminary Competitions (Late July, 2020). The preliminary competitions in the European region will be performed in the form of a road show and an oral defense, and projects will be evaluated and selected to enter the finals in Jinan by experts in European competition division according to the ranking of their scores.
4. The Final (Early September, 2020). Projects that win European preliminary competitions, after confirmed by the organizing Organizing Committee, will be invited to attend the finals. Through the road show, on-site defense, and comprehensive assessment, the winning projects will be decided, and an award ceremony will be held.
All international participants are warmly welcome to apply.
All relevant information can be found in this document.
For those who are interested, please make sure to complete the registration form and send it together with the other supporting documents, such as business plan, a copy of passport, education certificate, etc. to European Organization Committee: Association of Chinese-European Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ACEIE) via email address: email@example.com before June 8th 2020
NOTE: Please make sure to keep “ENRICH” in the “Recommender” box of you registration form.
Posted by Mariana Marques on 25-May-2020 19:00
Posted by Mariana Marques on 25-May-2020 19:00